Thursday, March 28, 2019

Active learning

In He Puna Kawenga we did active learning.  Active learning is something fun and hands on. First we had to write a three things we learnt about snowflakes for a book
1) Snow is soft and fluffy
2) It is made out of cold ice 
3) Snow forms when water vapor  in the atmosphere and freezes into Ice.

Here are 3 things I learnt from the internet:
1) Snowflakes are form in variety of different shapes. 
2) Heavy snowfall is often called snowstorms.
3) Light and fluffy snow is called powder.

Here is the snowflake I created





4 comments:

  1. Hi Kingsley
    I like the snowflake and the patterns because I like the colours. Was it hard to make?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kingsley
    I like your snow flake because you add a lot of decor. I love
    the pattern that you put on your snow flake. You have only stuck to the colour blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kingsley
    I like your snow flake because the colours. It amazed me. The little belts are cool and I love the pompoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kingsley
    I like your snow flake, it is so cool and awesome at the same time. I wish I made my one like yours because it is so cool plus awesome. Can you make one for me.

    ReplyDelete