Thursday, April 4, 2019

Anzac cookies

2 Tbsp boiling water


In week 10 He Puna Kawenga we did active learning. I did  Cooking with Mrs Pedley. First we had to be put in groups, then we had to read a recipe and make it. We made Anzac Cookies. My group had so much fun making them . Here is what we did. 

1 cup of flour
3/4 cup of Sugar 
1 cup of coconut
1 cup of rolled oat
100 grams of butter
1 Tbsp golden syrup
1/2 tsp bicarb soda

Mix the flour, coconut, sugar and rolled oats all together in a big bowl . Then get the butter and cut the butter up in medium  cubes and then get a pot and put all that butter in the pot along with the golden syrup, melt over the stove. Then get the baking soda and and warm water and a cup. Then put in those two things once you have done that mix it with a spoon. When you think it looks good poor it in the pot and mix. Then what you do is put the golden syrup butter and the other two things the big bowl with the dry ingredients. Get your spoon and mix all of that together.Then get some and roll it up in a ball and pat it down and grab a tray and baking paper on it, then put the Anzac cookie on the tray. When you have filled the tray up put it in the oven for ten to fifteen minutes. When it has been ten to fifteen minutes take the cookies out of the oven. Then what you do is eat them. Don't forget to save some for later. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kingsley
    I like your Anzac cookies, they look really yummy. I wish I made Anzac cookies like yours. I wish you can teach me how to make Anzac cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kingsley
    I think the Anzac cookies look yum. I wish I was there to make them with you, maybe you can teach me how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kingsley
    I like your cookies they look yum. I wish I made some cookies. I will make some at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kingsley
    The cookies look so good that my mouth is melting to eat them. Your instructions were easy to see and read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kingsley
    The cookies look so good that my mouth is melting to eat them. Your instructions were easy to see and read. Were they hard to make or not??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kingsley
    I think your Anzac cookies look yum. I wish I was there cooking them with you. Maybe you can teach me how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kingsley
    THEY LOOK AMAZING😍😍😍 I wish I was with you so I can eat them all, you need to teach me!... well... you did on your blog. was it hard? PLEASE REPLY!!

    ReplyDelete