Thursday, December 6, 2018

play dough it was fun.

Last week in the hall we made play dough with Room five. We had to use ingredients and we had to work in a team and with our buddies for the play dough.
We had a bowl then we got two cups of flour into the bowl. Then add 1/2 cup of salt then mix in with 2 tbsp cream of Tartar. Also add two tbsp of oil. 
Then get food coloring and  pour boiling water into the bowl and mix until they form the dough. 
After we were done with the play dough we made stuff with it  I made a cake butterfly, snail candies also flowers and that was it. 
We had to take a photo from the teachers camera and put it on our drive. then we wrote about our play dough on our writing book but we had to write the ingredients instead.
When we were done with that we copy it on our computer.                                            

11 comments:

  1. Cool play dough art. Why don't you put the red dot's are not sticking to the Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kingsley
    I like your butterfly art. It is cool and I like the blue and pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kingsley
    I like the colors on the play dough butterfly and it has good shape. I like the green and the red colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kingsley
    How did you do that? Where did you do it? It looks so cool. Can you tell me more about it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kingsley
    I like your butterfly and its face is so cute.I like your story because it is long and it hooks me in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kingsley,
    It looks like you had an amazing time making your playdough butterfly. I love all of the bright colours you used to!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kingsley
    Your butterfly looks amazing. I love the colors and the fact that it is hand made. I can really see that you have worked hard on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kingsley
    I like your play dough and it was fun to play with. I like your butterfly and I like the colors the blue, green and pink,

    ReplyDelete